Friday, February 12, 2016

[FOOD TRIP ADVENTURES] SALILUNGAN Food Court at San Fernando Pampanga

After a long time of not blogging my food tripping adventures, here's one I can give you.
Just after a long day at work, I got home and mom decided to buy snacks (Meryenda) over at the newly established SALILUNGAN just around SAN FERNANDO Pampanga.


It's like a stop over canteen for travelers along the highway, for the time being these are the stalls that caters foods inside (I don't have my D3300, so I have to shoot with my phone camera).


Taking a look at the inside...


There is Teresita R. Razon's  Halo-halo & Palabok that serves one of the best Halo-Halo and palabok in Pampanga and expanded its branch through out the metro manila

 


Crispy Factory first time seeing the stall mom bought some dinner ("ULAM") here.
Variety of choices and stuff, and I really have no idea what some of the dishes that mom bought for dinner is called. Since I forgot to take pictures of it all I can say is the taste is quite satisfying.


Lugaw Republic well obviously it's "LUGAW"  and right beside is Buko House and Kabigting's Halo- Halo that also serves awesome Halo-Halo with its Yema (sweet soft chewy candy like thingy) fillings.





No comments:

Post a Comment