Monday, January 11, 2016

[FOOD TRIP ADVENTURES] Chunk of Meat from a WILD BOAR from 168 Holliday Land Pampanga

So my dad brought a big chunk of meat yesterday and wondering from where it came from and from what meaty animal it came from. Dad told me the meat is from a wild boar he bought from a 168 buffet at San Fernando Pampanga.

Wild Boar Meat
Wild Boar Meat Sliced

I tried cooking the meat with a good quality butter and a few minced garlic with it and it turned out like this:

Boar Meat with Garlic

Ate it with my uncle who just happened to drop by, with a few cans of beer we're all set. Then later at night during dinner my dad decided to cook it with butter and onions and turn out like this:

Frying the Meat
Wild boar fried on butter

Wild Boar fried in butter with onionsHad myself pretty stuffed up and went to bed early last night due to over eating and the beer suddenly kicked in. I really didn't have the time to snap a picture last night when it was served because even the smell while its being cooked can turn you instantly to a hungry man who haven't eaten all day.

The meat is pretty tasty not too hard to chew, very juicy and has a very exotic pork-ish taste (well it's a boar), for a 500 Php for a kilo chunk of this meat it really serves a good "PULUTAN" meal for those who want a good quality meat for your drinking session I highly suggest this one. It can be bought on a 168 Holliday Land on San Fernando Pampanga and if am not mistaken, there is also Deer meat if you're into exotic animal meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment