Sunday, January 17, 2016

[FOOD TRIP ADVENTURES] Dinner at 1CHIBAN EXPRESS REVIEW

 We decided to have to dinner over at 1CHIBAN EXPRESS today, we drive through Mc Arthur Highway from Lazatin Road. The restaurant is beside Matutina's on KINGSPIRE business center along the right side of the road if your going to Angeles City from San Fernando driving along Mc Arthur highway.



Just to be sure here's a google map image for you if you feel lost along the highway! :)



Here is the look outside of the ICHIBAN EXPRESS ( or 1CHIBAN really don't know what's the original but if am not mistaken ICHI means 1 in Nihongo [ nihongo = japanese language ] so I think its kinda ok)  in case you got lost and wondering what it looks like (this is actually my first time eating here too so its cool!). Just below the image is the inside view from table we sit in.


Now time to order! From their menu there's actually a lot of cheap prices for a meal you don't usually see with that kind of price from other food chains. So here have a look yourself of their menu, because I really did take the liberty of taking pictures.



From the cashier looking at the menu displayed you can already see two sets of cuisine, there is Japanese and the other one is Chinese.

Now look at the price carefully, try to look at the goods and its' corresponding price. To others who looks for cheap food that belongs to either Japanese or Chinese cuisine, and some who wants to eat them both at the same time this place is for YOU! or should I say US! 

Bring in a budget of P100 - P200 peso for a Chinese or Japanese rice meal, sushi, dimsum, soup, desert or even drinks this place may become one of your favorite dine-in place!

After a few  minutes of thinking which food to eat on their menu, my Mom finally decided to JUST order a Kani Salad which is owrth around P120 peso which I'll tell you it's really WORTH IT! for it's humongous serving! also she add up some Gyoza which I think she just happen to "want to try and taste it" habit whenever we are eating somewhere new. The five piece gyoza was worth P100.

Then the next order was my Beef Curry which is worth a P150, and very worth it for me too, due to its' soft juicy beef and flavor full curry sauce over the rice made me satisfied for my dinner. Also there was a 4 piece Chicken Feet serving that my Dad ordered that we really did enjoy, It is worth P70 pesos and looks a good score for me dealing with the taste I'd give it a 7/10 for a chicken feet.

Wondering how the meals look like? Don't you guys worry I've taken a few snaps of 'em!








Each meal is served with a soup ( I really didn't get from what kind of soup meal it came from but from what I understand its a "soup" and it's free). We also ordered a pot of hot tea which is worth P50 pesos we emptied the Pot for all three of us and just asked the management to just fill the Pot with another hot water because the tea leaves inside is still usable.

The Kani Salad is dressed with Japanese Salad Dressing (or so I think that is what it is called). It was the first one to come to our table followed by the Chicken feet and the beef curry together with the hot tea and the soup!

The last order to arrive was the Gyoza which I think come on 3 or 4 minutes after the last order was served.

You will be served with chopsticks and can also request for spoon and fork if you do not know how to use a pair (and from my experience it really is hard to eat a rice meal with chopsticks specially if you're not used to it).

There were supposed to be five chunky Gyoza in there but by the time I picked up the camera the first one was already in her mouth so I was like, oh well might as well take the picture of what remains.  

After a few minutes of eating everything up of the tasty, deliciously cheap food, I did say my "Gochisousama!!!" and be done with it. I took off and try to take a few snaps of the "lucky money cat" display at their front entrance, after a few shots we got out and went home full and ready to take the good nights rest.

ICHIBAN EXPRESS is open from 10AM to 10PM in the evening at least that's what I saw from their opening and closing hours.

If I am not mistaken there are also lot of ICHIBAN food chains around the Philippines I just haven't been to some of them, and this was the first time I have ate and dine with the restaurant. From the branch that we ate from I'd say they gave us a good service and food so I'll give them a 8/10 for the service and 9/10 for the food!!! 

 
aaaand here is the cute lucky white CAT!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment