Wednesday, January 13, 2016

[FOOD TRIP ADVENTURES] Cheap beef serving for a Yakiniku Set [ANGUS BEEF}? I say not bad! and that's for a lot of REASONS!

Earlier this morning I visited SM Pampanga for a special task. After my all so long journey and accomplishing my tiring and long awaited quest, my gut tells me only one thing and it is food! Yep! and since I am fond of Japanese Cuisine I usually look for restaurants with reasonable taste and price with that kind of menu on their set.

I always eat at the fast food chain part on SM Pampanga for some simple reasons:

1.) There is a Japanese Cuisine food booth that sells a reasonable Japanese food.
2.) The food they serve has a reasonable taste and I recommend you trying it if you are in to a new kind of taste in Japanese Cuisine.
3.) The price is well reasonable for some servings, well it's somehow cheaper if you will compare it to an authentic one.

But I suggest you try, buy and taste the food first these things are just my reasons anyway.

I have always ordered 'Tori Teriyaki' on their menu that will cost you a P130 (yep a hundred and thirty pesos), and sometimes I mix some 'Salmon Onigiri' on the meal which is worth P55 (just fifty five pesos for a rice ball with salmon tuna inside) one thing I liked about the Onigiri is that the seaweed paper is very taste and good enough as a days meal. Although whenever I try to eat with this meals I always forgot to take a picture or bring my hand camera.

This time I bought my handy D3300 and took some pictures, but the order is somewhat different. This time  I really wanted to try their Yakiniku Set [Angus Beef] on their menu that will cost you a P145 (one hundred forty five pesos for some beef strips but I can say that it is good beef). Every meal on their menu comes with a rice and always comes with a miso soup so its quite a meal for a budget of P150 (one hundred fifty peso budget for a Japanese meal is reasonable for me).


Want to eat Japanese Cuisine on a food-court with a reasonable price? Don Don Tei is there for a lot of REASONS!!! I'd say try their no.4 Yakiniku Set for a price of P145 you'll get a good miso soup and few veggies on it and I'll let you be the judge (by the way the drinks are not included).


I haven't really took a picture of their stall there (and didn't even try to take a good shot for the food because I really am hungry that time so I couldn't wait to eat.), but maybe I'd ask them first for permission by the next time I'll order another set of meal that I can take a picture and make a blog on it. Don't forget to eat the veggies! IT'S GOOD FOR YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment